Here's some help tying and re-tying your Headwrap Bows.
* This technique can also be used to re-tie the bow on your Big Bow Turbans
- tie bow in a single knot around leg (in a spot that is the same size you your child’s head) or child's head *if tying a Turban bow, hold Turban between legs. For Big Bow turbans, follows instructions to tie and hide the seam. For Ruffle Bow turbans, DO NOT tie the knot in step 1*
- fold right end (bottom piece) in half *bottom piece if tying a Turban bow
- wrap left (top) end around as if tying a regular bow
- continue to pull left (top) end completely through
- tuck end of left piece back through the front of the loop you just made to create bow
- fluff bow and even sides and ends
Ready to wear!